Purity - Inner beauty must have for gut health, acne, eczema and hormonal imbalance.$59.00
Healthy liver & gut support
Organic alkaline greens and sprout blend, including Dandelion, Milk Thistle
and Green Kiwi Fruit powder. Contributes to the maintenance of normal
liver function. Nutritionally dense formula from all vegan friendly ingredients.
A nutrient rich prebiotic greens powerhouse designed to support a healthy
liver and gut. An inner beauty must have for gut health, acne, eczema,
hormonal imbalance and fat freezing body treatments.
MULTI ACTIVE CONCENTRATE – GENTLE EXTRACTION –
TESTED FOR TOXIC HEAVY METAL SAFETY – NO SYNTHETICS
- Perfect nutritional support for eczema, acne, milia, psoriasis,
cleansing, hormonal pigmentation.
- Detox greens goes hand-in-hand with cleanse and acne skincare products.
Organic Greens Blend
Wheatgrass, Barley Grass, Alfalfa Grass, Spirulina and Chlorella combined
with Kale, Broccoli, Green Kiwi Fruit and Spinach. A rich combination of
carefully selected green plants to support cleansing and detox.
- Contains liver support (Dandelion and Milk Thistle) herbal extract blend.
- Contains Choline a lipotropic fat mobilizing nutrient that supports phase
- 2 of the liver detoxification process.
Necessary for normal immune system function and normal cell division.
Contributes to cell protection from free radical damage.
Organic Jerusalem Artichoke
Contains Inulin a naturally derived soluble fibre. Rich in soluble prebiotic
fibre to support healthy digestion.
Naturally sourced from Organic Sea Buckthorn. Contributes to cell
protection from free radical damage.
Organic Sprout Blend
A comprehensive nutritionally dense organic sprout blend to support healthy digestion. Containing all organic Amaranth Sprout, Quinoa Sprout, Millet Sprout, Buckwheat Sprout, Chick Pea Sprout, Lentil Sprout, Adzuki Sprout, Alfalfa Sprout, Flax Sprout, Sunflower Sprout, Pumpkin Sprout, Chia Sprout and Sesame Sprout.
NO GMO, eggs, nuts, gluten, dairy, synthetic vitamins, artificial ingredients,
flavours, colours, preservatives or additives.
- Nutritionist developed
- Nutritionally dense formula from all vegan friendly ingredients, developedFiona Tuck.
in conjunction with accredited Nutritionist,
- Blend 2 level teaspoons (7g) to 200ml of water, smoothies or juice or sprinkle over cereal to increase nutrient intake as part of a balanced and nutritious diet.
We recommend storing our wholefood powders below 25°C unopened
and in the refrigerator after opening. Always use a clean, dry spoon.